Thursday, December 17, 2009

DC

Most of you know that I am living in Washington, DC next semester. Syracuse University has a program there where the students live in DC and take political classes at night so they can get an internship during the day. I just accepted a job offer to work for my top choice, US Campaign for Burma! I am so excited to get an internship with an organization I really want to work for - it's a great fit for my research and career interests, and I am finally pumped about living in DC next semester, now that I have an internship I really want :)

3 comments:

  1. You weren't pumped to live in DC before you got your internship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were pumped before also! Congrats and we will see you soon. Have a great trip home.
    Love U,
    Grandma and papa

    ReplyDelete